Tuesday 22 January 2008

Vive David Beckham visiting the country of conflict diamonds

Watched David Beckham on TV tonight on his Unicef mission to Sierra Leone in West Africa, check it out here. He looked so at home carrying that child, it melted my heart towards brand Beckham and me hoping that he adopts an African child a la Mmes Richie and Jolie-Pitt. I can't see Victoria looking comfortable doing the same, it just seems out of her press character i.e. pouts, posing, et al. David just looked like a natural.

In other news - my heart goes out to the people of Sierra Leone, they need all the help they can get and I hope David Beckham's visit enlightens people on their plight and encourages people to help in making their world a better place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.