Tuesday 22 January 2008

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

I was reading about the Jane Slavin affair in Grazia today, I’m I the only one who thinks that “being dumped”or “dumping someone” is all part of life. It’s like bombing an organisation because after so many interviews they did not pick you as their employee!

Is she telling me that she executes this sort of behaviour against everyman who dumps her or is it because Nyman was famous and she saw a way of making a quick buck? Sorry to be the cynic (and God forgive me if I’m wrong) here but I find the whole thing fishy. Isn’t it amazing how this story leaks into the press, I can’t imagine Michael Nyman would want to publicise such an event? So who gains from all this hmm….I wonder?

As a fellow woman I am appalled by Jane's behaviour, if she was wrongly treated as she said then maybe she should have taken the moral high road. I am worried about her because I find her behaviour petty and bitter yet melancholic.

So now what? She peddles her blog, maybe gets a book deal (if the rumours are correct), may be makes a few quid. But does she still have the right to behave like the wounded victim in this scenario like she did in today’s Grazia? “Eem no!” She has repaid herself in kind by being a total cad like Nyman.

No comments: