Wednesday 23 January 2008

Standing next to Victoria Beckhams would make anyone look fat


Is it me or does the slender Dita Von Teese look considerably chubbier standing next to Victoria Beckham?

Dita is known for her slender frame but look at her standing next to Vicky B?

Which means that Victoria Beckham must be extremely thin if a thin person could look fat beside her.

In other news the photo was taken at a Paris fashion show, I must admit this looks like her natural habitat and like I said yesterday her public persona is not charity mission in West Africa. She is very lucky that she married a man who can fit into many scenarios easily. With him by her side I can see Brand Beckham with a long shelf life.

PS: A note to Vicky B, please ease up on the spray tan, too much of it looks tacky and we wouldn't want that now would we?

PPS: I love the Hermes Birkin Bags that Victoria Beckham carries about, she must have one in every colour. It is becoming part of her image I think. One day I too will be able to afford one :)


1 comment:

Barbarella123 said...

Hey... u r rite... She does make Dita look podgy!! and incredibly pale... Of course you can afford the hermes bag... Just dont eat!!! and spend all ur food money on the bag!! Titi